Sunday, September 16, 2007

~*PRESENCE*~



A CIRCLE DANCE

Petals of the Lotus are Many..The Flower is One
Teachers and Religions are Many...The Truth is ONE..
Lakes and Rivers are many...The Ocean is ONE..

You are my Father, you are my Brother, you are my Lover and you are my friend. You're the Beginning, You are the Center...and you are BEYOND the END..

And I love you so, you help me to see.
To see You in Me..is to see we are FREE..
I'm in you and you're in me.

We are a circle within a Circle with no Beginning and never Ending*~

"When we are looking through our magical glasses, we can learn to
realize that there is only energy in a primordial form. But the full leap in
consciousness occurs when we realize that the one who is looking
through the glasses, and indeed the glasses themselves, are the same as what is
being seen - it is all energy, or all love; the subject is identical with the
object. We realize that there is no separation between what is being
seen and the 'who' that is seeing. This is the ultimate and deepest meaning
of Presence.

At first we may think that we 'experience' Presence, but that
is a dualistic mindset that will eventually be transcended. One may say: 'I
had a wonderful experience today; I experienced Presence!' However the
statement betrays the fact that the speaker is using dualistic language - there
is a subject, 'I,' and an object, 'Presence.' This is a deluded experience.
The student has missed the point. When we fully realize the all-consuming
nature of Presence, we release our sense of self and all of its encumbrances.
This is the point of liberation: there is only Presence, the oneness. Thus,
the actual experience might be stated, 'Presence is all there is,' or,
'This is it'."

- David A. Cooper (Ecstatic Kabbalah)